December 10, 2008

A Sand Lake Thanksgiving

So the night before I start my work week, I try to stay up most of the night (you know, to better prepare my body for the drastic shift from day to night).  This leads to a lot of Facebook and blog stalking.  I noticed Kris had put up more pictures from Thanksgiving at the cabin and they put such a huge smile on my face that I wanted to share a few special ones with you...captions by me.

This picture captures that proud papa essence...I cannot get over how much he resembles Daniel here.  This picture made my heart sing : )

Naptime for Grandma and her newest granddaughter.  How heart-warming is this?

Now, there were a few options of this cousin picture, but I had to choose this one because Gracie looks so over it and I find it completely adorable.  And I cannot get over how big and beautiful Addison is!

Look at this beautiful little family!  Megan and Stella - I can't wait to meet you pretty ladies!

Dianne's got so many grandkids they don't fit in her lap anymore!

Dianne, you look so happy in this picture.  And that makes me happy.

Grandma glowing with her beautiful grandchildren!

How cute is this?  I love seeing daddies read to their kids : )

How adorably precious is Stella?  (And how wonderful is her Auntie Karyn?)

Darling little cousins...I hope they get the chance to put on family Christmas pageants of their own someday, like their aunties and uncle!

I don't think words are needed to convey the beauty of this picture.

Welcome to the world Stella Mae!  Hope your Thanksgiving was joyful!

No comments: