Last December, I was blessed with a visit from Beka Boo! It was a wonderful break from work and I was glad to show her more of the city. It was also an immense comfort to have her around on the 11th, as the year before I had spent my day crying in the middle of a garden in Golden Gate Park, transfixed by some amazingly gorgeous lilies that reminded me of Grams. We didn't have a whole lot of time together, but we had fun with what we were given!
Spying Boo at the airport before she spies me!
Sisters, sisters! There were never such devoted sisters!
Taking the ferry to Oakland for a show at Yoshi's Jazz Club!!
Beka, Will and I freezing out on the ferry
The BART ride back to the city after the show
Photo shoot time!
I know it, we're weird
Dinasaurs maybe? I really have no clue...
Our pretty manicures from the über-cheap lady two doors down from the apartment! Kind of looks like a silly wedding photo...hehe
Now a photo shoot to go with the manicures!
Will had taken quite a few at this point...we were having a blast laughing and being silly together!
No comments:
Post a Comment