I'm extremely excited for this next year and all the opportunities that will come with it! As far as the wedding goes, I don't think it will be anytime this year - there's just too much going on already (and I'm not a girl who grew up fantasizing about a dream wedding...truth be told, I'm not all that excited about the planning part!) The only thing I do know is that (with Auntie Cheri's help) I'm going to attempt to make my wedding dress...so that's the news : )
My first week out of Seneca has been a small battle...my body doesn't seem to understand the fact that it can go back to its normal circadian rhythm. So I've been taking it one day at a time, inching my way back to normal. I've also been working a lot on the apartment - Will and I went on a major cleaning spree and I decided to change the layout of my craft corner in the second bedroom. Once everything is all put back together, I'll post some pictures so you can all see the place.
I love you all lots and miss you too! Let me know how your new year has begun! Jesus bless!
Love,
änna
No comments:
Post a Comment